Centrifugal Monoblock Pump
- High operating efficiency resulting in lower power consumption.
- Dynamically balanced rotor for longer trouble-free life of the pump.
- Dynamically balanced impeller for vibration-free operation and long life of the bearings.
- Rotating parts are dynamically balanced to ensure minimum noise and vibration.
- “A” Class insulation and low temperature for trouble-free operation in wide voltage bends.
- Grease-lubricated anti-friction ball bearings of Standard Quality are fitted at both ends to withstand radial and axial loads.
- Single shaft for motor and pump ensures good mechanical strength and higher efficiency.
- Lawns and gardens
- Car washing
- Hotel and hospitals
- Community water supply
- Domestic water
|Packing||Corrugated box 7 play|